Nightwish – Human Nature (2020)

Este debate tiene 5 respuestas, 5 mensajes y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 3 años, 1 mes por asylum.

Viendo 7 entradas - de la 1 a la 7 (de un total de 7)
  • Autor
    Entradas

chirimoche
    Participante

¿Alguien ha escuchado lo último de esta gente? Me lo he estado poniendo y no me ha entrado mucho, así que igual habrá que pegarle más escuchas. De todas formas, el sonido parece más o menos el que adoptaron desde que entró la Olzon.
      El single Harvest, que en la crítica de esta web no ha gustado mucho, me ha parecido de las más acertadas, un soplo de aire fresco.

asylum
      Participante

Yo es que les tengo abandonados desde hace milenios. Pero la opinión que más he escuchado sobre este disco es que es un coñazo.

ENEMIES OF METAL, YOUR DEATH IS OUR REWARD!

Dark Crusader
        Participante

Dos veces lo he escuchado y la segunda esforzandome. El peor disco de NW si exceptuamos el primero, que es una aberración

Stargazer
          Participante

Yo lo he escuchado tan solo una vez y no tengo la más mínima intención de volverlo a hacer.

The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.

campbell
            Participante

Me quedo con la rubia jamona y el Capità Enciam.

campbell
              Participante

Pues cambios en la banda

Don Marko Hietala acaba de hacer público el siguiente comunicado.

Dear people. I am leaving Nightwish and my public life.

For a quite a few years now I haven’t been able to feel validated by this life. We have streaming company big guns demanding 9/5 work from artists of inspiration while unfairly sharing the profits. Even among the artists. We’re the banana republic of the music industry. Biggest tour promoters squeeze percentages even from our own merchandise while paying dividends to Middle East. Apparently some theocracies can take the money from the music that would get you beheaded or jailed there without appearing as hypocrites. Just a couple of examples here.

This past year forced me to stay home and think. And I found myself very disillusioned about these and a lot of things. I found out that I am in need of that validation. For me to write, sing and play, I need to find some new reasons and inspirations. ”My Walden” so to speak. And it’s even in my book that I’m a chronic depressive. It’s dangerous for me and the people around me, if I continue. Some of the thoughts a while back were dark. Don’t worry, I’m fine. I have my two sons, a wife, the rest of the family, friends, a dog and lots of love.

And I don’t think that I’ll be gone for good.

Conspiracy is the word of the day. For the people who like them I need to say that my 55th birthday is now on 14th of Jan and I’ve certainly done my time for now. Blaming for instance Tuomas is an insult to both him and my free thinking. This is a very sad thing to all of us too. Have a care please.

But of course now we’ll know, if some go there on purpose.

There are a couple of things agreed on that I will do on 2021. Otherwise I kindly and with respect ask the media, bands, artists projects etc. to not ask me for anything within the next year. I have some reinventing to do. I hope to tell you about it on 2022. It’s not a promise though.

I am so sorry about this.

Marko Hietala

P.S. Tony Iommi is an exception to the “no contact whatsoever”. Childhood hero takes a precedence

Pues eso, que el bajista abandona el grupo.

asylum
                Participante

Ha sido ganar el Masked Singer y pasar de Nightwish :P

ENEMIES OF METAL, YOUR DEATH IS OUR REWARD!

Viendo 7 entradas - de la 1 a la 7 (de un total de 7)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.