Running Wild – Rapid Foray

Este debate tiene 131 respuestas, 12 mensajes y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 4 años, 4 meses por campbell.

Viendo 10 entradas - de la 1 a la 10 (de un total de 132)
  • Autor
    Entradas

Stargazer
    Participante

Sé que estáis ansiosos. :risa: La portada me da buenas vibraciones. :laugh:

Good things come to those who wait: three years after the release of “Resilient”, RUNNING WILD have announced the title and release date of their latest album: “Rapid Foray” will be available from physical and digital retailers from August 26, 2016 as a boxed set, on Digipak CD, double vinyl LP and for digital download. The band’s mastermind Rolf Kasparek apologises for the long delay: “Due to my broken shoulder, I was totally or at least partly incapacitated for more than twelve months from spring 2014, something that repeatedly delayed work on the new material. After that I had to prepare intensively for our show in Wacken, which was also very time-consuming. Now I’m all the more pleased to be able to present an exceptionally strong new recording to all RUNNING WILD fans.” Kasparek promises his fans one of the most diverse albums yet in the career of RUNNING WILD, featuring eleven varied numbers and a great deal of attention to detail. “The new tracks are more complex than those on our previous two releases”, Kasparek reveals, “which I noticed in particular when we were recording the guitars. At the same time some of the numbers remind me of RUNNING WILD classics. I feel that we’ve come up with a very interesting and impressive mix.” “Rapid Foray” was produced by Rolf Kasparek with Niki Nowy as sound engineer, who also mixed and mastered the material together. The cover artwork is based on a photo by Kasparek which Jens Reinhold (VIRGIN STEELE, FREEDOM CALL, among others) subsequently gave the look of an oil painting.

The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.

Dark Crusader
      Participante

Variado y complejo… MIEDO EXTREMO xDDD

Joer ayer mismo miré el feis a ver si sacaban algo y mira, justo un par de horas depues. No espero nada por supuesto, asi que si vuelve a ser algo entretenidillo como Resilient ya me voy satisfecho. Algo como el mojon de shadowmaker seria intolerable

Edito: El último mohicano tete xDDDD. Tracklist

1 – Black Skies, Red Flag 4:44
        2 – Warmongers 4:29
        3 – Stick To Your Guns 5:08
        4 – Rapid Foray 4:47
        5 – By The Blood In Your Heart 5:27
        6 – The Depth Of The Sea – Nautilus (instr.) 3:53
        7 – Black Bart 5:06
        8 – Hellestrified 4:22
        9 – Blood Moon Rising 4:20
        10 – Into The West 4:34
        11 – Last Of The Mohicans 11:11

Stargazer
        Participante

Yo de ellos solo espero verlos al menos una vez más antes de morir.

The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.

Dark Crusader
          Participante

Yo les vi una vez en wacken y tampoco me muero por verlos más. Fue un buen bolo, tocaron alguna golosina como Treasure Island, pero en directo es todo un poco falto de fuerza, y por encima de todo, teniendo la colección de temones que tienen siempre tocan temas fofurrios junto con 3-4 clásicos repetidos

Stargazer
            Participante

Yo los vi en el Rock Machina.

Dark Crusader
              Participante

A mi si me dicen que tocan Battle Of Waterloo, Into the Arena, Black hand Inn, Phantom of the black hand hill, Dragon Men, Masquerade, Men in Black, Soleil Royal, Ballad of William Kidd, Return of the Dragon y un largo etc de temones voy al polo norte si hace falta. Pero de cada disco te cogen soulles y los temas clones de este… es que no me jodas :risa:

Stargazer
                Participante

Eso no lo van a tocar… :risa:

Rock Lee
                  Participante

Rolf es mi señor. Nada me falta.

asylum
                    Participante

Yo les vi en un Wacken o en un festival en España, pero no recuerdo ahora mismo donde, y tampoco es que me pareciera gran cosa, pero no soy fan del grupo.

ENEMIES OF METAL, YOUR DEATH IS OUR REWARD!

Stargazer
                      Participante

Leave the boat! :risa:

Viendo 10 entradas - de la 1 a la 10 (de un total de 132)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.