Hermandad progresiva

Este debate tiene 664 respuestas, 40 mensajes y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 4 años, 5 meses por Marcolin.

Viendo 10 entradas - de la 51 a la 60 (de un total de 665)
  • Autor
    Entradas

fredy
    Participante

hola cabrones
      im back:woohoo:

grupasoooo ingles tesseract

cliff burton
      Participante

hola cabrones

grupasoooo ingles [b]tesseract[/b]

gran grupo de bakalao.

BastoSantardo
        Participante

Mars Volta son grandes.

Y como en la seccion de discos no se me ha hecho ni puto caso, pongo aqui unos videos (la verdad que nos e si se pueden poner videos, pero como esta la opcion, mimagino que si) con mi grupo y el myspace :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/thekaostheory

Roy
          Participante

hola cabrones

grupasoooo ingles tesseract

:midios:

Red Sharks!

Roy
            Participante

JOder no sabia, que Anubis Gate cambiaba de cantante :unsure: y han firmado con Nightmare Records

Denmark’s Anubis Gate has inked a deal with Nightmare Records. The band has also parted ways with singer Jacob Hansen replaced him with Henrik Fevre.

Commented the group: “Nightmare Records is a label that we have had our eyes on for some time, but due to contractual obligations with our old label we haven’t been able to join them before now. Needless to say, we are very excited about signing with Nightmare who we feel is the perfect home for our music. With a record label that really loves music (and those are few and far in-between) the future for Anubis Gate looks brighter than ever.”

On the topic of the singer switch, Anubis Gate said, “With Jacob’s ever-more-demanding schedule as a first-class producer, Jacob found it hard to have the time and keep his heart in the band. We fully respect his decision and reasons to leave and want to thank Jacob for being with us for an amazing couple of albums. We are still very good friends and Jacob is still involved in shaping the new album in his capacity as the best producer in metal. We wish Jacob nothing but the best in his future career. Anubis Gate has always been blessed with great singers. The decision to have Henrik take over vocal duties is a natural one for us. Henrik is the one that for a big part shaped the vocal melodies and lyrics of Anubis Gate and when Torben had to bow out of the gigs we did in support of A Perfect Forever it was Henrik who sang those gigs. Henrik has also had several songs on our albums where he performed lead vocals. Most notably “Take Me Home” on the Andromeda Unchained album. So we knew beforehand it would work out great, which it certainly has.”

President and founder of Nightmare Records Lance King had the following to say about working with Anubis Gate: “Being friends with Jacob Hansen because of our work together with Pyramaze and many other bands he’s produced that are signed with Nightmare, my introduction to Anubis Gate was with him on vocals. I really enjoyed their sound and have been looking forward to working with the band for quite some time. I was concerned when Kim let me know Jacob wasn’t moving forward with the band. However, I’m extremely impressed with the vocals of Henrik Fevre on the rough mixes, he has a unique sense of melody and powerful and talented voice and is the perfect choice for the band in replacing the gifted vocals of Jacob.”

A ver que tal lo hace el Fevre este… Por que me gustaba mucho Jacob Jansen..

Red Sharks!

Roy
              Participante

Menudo grupazo, y que discazo se han marcado…estad atentos

Red Sharks!

katathema
                Participante

Menudo grupazo, y que discazo se han marcado…estad atentos

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApekdE42sHE&feature=player_embedded#at=213[/video]

Suenan bastante bien, habrá que pegarle una escucha atodo el disco.

BastoSantardo
                  Participante

Que grupazo me acaba de descubrir un colega

Aimal AS Leaders

(ups, le he dado a publicar antes de acabar el topic)

Es un poco como coger la parte instrumental de Messhugha, quitarles lo “machacon” y rayante y añadirle un monton de solos a lo Thordenthal y partes esas en plan fusion, pero aun mas tecnicos. Todo instrumental, al menos los cuatro o cinco temas que llevo escuchados.

EvilAnvil
                    Participante

Qué bueno es el The Odyssey de Symphony X…

El puntito final está en el último tema cuando dice TRIUMPHANT CHAMPION OF ITHACA!!! :guitar:

Marcolin
                      Participante

Qué bueno es el The Odyssey de Symphony X…

El puntito final está en el último tema cuando dice TRIUMPHANT CHAMPION OF ITHACA!!! :guitar:

Es muy, muy bueno, pero, en mi opinión, la pasa lo mismo que a “Paradise Lost”: cuando les da por meter caña, se les va un poco la mano. ¡Que son Symphony X, no Pantera, leñe!

No obstante, es un matiz porque cosas como “Accolade II” son memorables.

Viendo 10 entradas - de la 51 a la 60 (de un total de 665)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.