Primordial ” Redemption At The Puritan’s Hand”

Este debate tiene 36 respuestas, 15 mensajes y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 13 años por virgin_steele.

Viendo 10 entradas - de la 11 a la 20 (de un total de 37)
  • Autor
    Entradas

Nazgul
    Participante

Que por cierto, dieron un conciertazo :guitar:

Conciertazo, pero no tocaron The Song of the Tomb :no:

ADRV O MUERTE
      - TRUST THE PROCESS -
      BARRIONALISTA
      Entreganos al mediano, mujer Elfa !!!!!!

Nandu
      Participante

Por eso hablaba de gira… gracias por recordarmelo :angry:

Vaya conciertazo que te perdiste :jeje:

Terrion
        Participante

Versus todos a la mierda!

José Miguel Gómez
          Participante

Ya hay portada y tracklist:

[img]http://www.primordialweb.com/prim_images/redemption.JPG[/img]

Tracklisting Redemption At The Puritan´s Hand

1. No Grave Deep Enough
            2. Lain With The Wolf
            3. Bloodied Yet Unbowed
            4. Gods Old Snake
            5. The Mouth Of Judas
            6. The Black Hundred
            7. The Puritan´s Hand
            8. Death Of The Gods

Comments PRIMORDIAL vocalist A.A. Nemtheanga “If I had to sum this album up I would say this is the ‘death’ album. Plain and simple. There isn’t exactly a whole concept but many of the themes deal with mortality, how we deal with it. The spiritual structures we place around us to make sense of it. Sex, death, procreation and god. As we get older our relationship to our lives changes, the realization you will not live forever, the grand plan you hoped to uncover never materializes, food for worms and nothing more.

We are animals, beasts and making peace with that beast might be your life’s work but more often than not he is never tamed.

Once a wolf always a wolf. We all seek redemption in one way or another, from lies or from truth. Those of us who are godless or faithless often envy the man of faith for his life seems to have an extra purpose, despite the fact that logic, pragmatism, science and realism should crush any sign of faith we still persist in lying to ourselves. Perhaps the alternative is too much to bear. So the themes of religion, mortality and death occur over and over again, along with continuing themes of alienation, martyrdom, sacrifice, violence and retribution. Occasionally, very occasionally a chink of light breaks through.

This is our seventh album, you know what to expect, passion, intensity, commitment and sheer bloody mindedness. Don’t expect fantasy or escapism. No remorse, no regret.”

PRIMORDIAL released the reissue of their classic Storm Before Calm album last week. The album is available in a remastered version as a double digipak with new artwork. The package also contains the bonus-DVD Live at Summer Breeze 2004!

Surf over to the landing page and check the order options and also the live video of the album track Sons Of The Morrigan taken off the Summer Breeze 2004 show by clicking HERE!

PRIMORDIAL will release their new longplayer Redemption At The Puritan’s Hand on April 23rd/26th, 2011 via Metal Blade Records in Europe, April 26th in North America!

¿Qué os parece la portada?, a mí me gusta.

bakanly
            Participante

Me gusta.
              Distinta, pero a la vez muy a lo Primordial.

Si eres feo escucha Death Metal.

Joeymes
              Participante

La mano esa me sobra.

virgin_steele
                Participante

Todos los cds de Primordial me parecen la hostia (sera x eso x lo q es una de mis bandas preferidas :)) , especialmente los 3 ultimos (“Storm Before Calm”, “The Gathering Wilderness” y “To the Nameless Dead”), q para mi gusto se salen! ..vamos q impaciente estoy de poder llevarme a las orejas este nuevo.

virgin_steele
                  Participante

virgin_steele
                    Participante

Como el resto del cd siga en la linea de esta cancion me da q lo de disco del año no se lo quita nadie.

Nazgul
                      Participante

Acabo de escuchar la cancion y suena bastante bien :) :)

ADRV O MUERTE
                        - TRUST THE PROCESS -
                        BARRIONALISTA
                        Entreganos al mediano, mujer Elfa !!!!!!

Viendo 10 entradas - de la 11 a la 20 (de un total de 37)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.