GEOFF TATE fuera de queensryche

Este debate tiene 60 respuestas, 16 mensajes y ha sido actualizado por última vez el hace 9 años, 4 meses por EvilAnvil.

Viendo 10 entradas - de la 41 a la 50 (de un total de 61)
  • Autor
    Entradas

Roy
    Participante

Bah..

Red Sharks!

Roy
      Participante

Roy
        Participante

Bueno pues Glen Droves ex guitarrista de megadeth ya ha dejado a Tate… :despollo:

Red Sharks!

Tetrakonos
          Participante

Bueno pues Glen Droves ex guitarrista de megadeth ya ha dejado a Tate… :despollo:

Ese pobre es que también va de flor en flor…

Marcolin
            Participante

¡Y el circo continúa! ¡Que salgan los elefantes!

“QUEENSRŸCHE vocalist Geoff Tate will take his newly assembled version of the band on the road next year to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the group’s epic 1988 release, “Operation: Mindcrime”.

The tour — with dates slated to begin in April — will feature the arsenal of bassist Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, QUIET RIOT, WHITESNAKE, DIO), drummer Bobby Blotzer (RATT), guitarist Kelly Gray (MYTH) and keyboardist Randy Gane (MYTH), along with special guest appearances and plenty of surprises.

“It’s great to be performing with all of these guys who have been true friends for years,” comments Geoff. “Kelly, Randy and I formed MYTH more than 30 years ago and I’ve known Rudy and Bobby for several years as well. I think we are all inspired by the collaboration and couldn’t be more excited to bring it to our fans next year.”

The performance of “Operation: Mindcrime” next spring will cover all fifteen songs from the album including such fan favorites as “Revolution Calling”, “Operation: Mindcrime”, “I Don’t Believe In Love” and the closing track, “Eyes Of A Stranger”. It will also feature other selections from the QUEENSRŸCHE catalog, including songs from “Operation: Mindcrime II”.”

Metallyan
              Participante

[b]¡Y el circo continúa! ¡Que salgan los elefantes![/b]

“QUEENSRŸCHE vocalist Geoff Tate will take his newly assembled version of the band on the road next year to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the group’s epic 1988 release, “Operation: Mindcrime”.

The tour — with dates slated to begin in April — will feature the arsenal of bassist Rudy Sarzo (OZZY OSBOURNE, QUIET RIOT, WHITESNAKE, DIO), drummer Bobby Blotzer (RATT), guitarist Kelly Gray (MYTH) and keyboardist Randy Gane (MYTH), along with special guest appearances and plenty of surprises.

“It’s great to be performing with all of these guys who have been true friends for years,” comments Geoff. “Kelly, Randy and I formed MYTH more than 30 years ago and I’ve known Rudy and Bobby for several years as well. I think we are all inspired by the collaboration and couldn’t be more excited to bring it to our fans next year.”

The performance of “Operation: Mindcrime” next spring will cover all fifteen songs from the album including such fan favorites as “Revolution Calling”, “Operation: Mindcrime”, “I Don’t Believe In Love” and the closing track, “Eyes Of A Stranger”. It will also feature other selections from the QUEENSRŸCHE catalog, including songs from “Operation: Mindcrime II”.”

Más bien el Operation Mindcrime:Cabaret, viniendo de Tate :despollo: :despollo:.

Carlos
                Participante

¿Ya lo habeis visto? menudo destrozo…

:sick: :sick: :sick:

EvilAnvil
                  Participante

Excepto porque tiene un audio mejorable, no me parece que esté mal de voz. Debería sonar más potente y con más actitud, eso sí. Menos pecho depilado y más mala hostia :risa:

Jose Ruiz
                    Participante

Creo que evilanvil lleva razon le falla la voz

EvilAnvil
                      Participante

Pero si yo digo precisamente que la voz no está mal, es la actitud :despollo:

Respira un poco, Kiru, que por mucho que postees no te van a dar un premio :cerveza:

Viendo 10 entradas - de la 41 a la 50 (de un total de 61)

Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.